iPhone has features which able to improve the experience in using iMessage like Animoji, Mimoji, Stickers, and many else.
However there’s one feature that quite interesting that is sending handwriting. So, you can sending your handwriting quickly straight from iMessage, and also you can give sound effect when you sending the handwriting.
Here are the steps how to send the handwriting on iPhone:
- Open iMessages.
- Open the conversation that you want.
- Tap any text field to bring up the keyboard.
- Rotate the iPhone to landscape mode (for iPad can work on Portrait and Landscape modes).
- Tap the handwritten option in the lower right corner.
- Write down what you want to send or you can choose the one that is available below.
Tap Done when finished or tap the arrow (>) to write another text. Beside that, you can tap and hold on the Send option to give an effect when sending the handwriting.