Do you looking for the way to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S8 phone to Android Pie 9.0? If it yes then you came to the right site. Because this time I will show you Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Pie Update.
Android Pie 9.0 is the new operation system that just release by Google. This time update bring much change not only in display but also performance and there is many option.
But you must know not all Samsung device can be update to Android Pie 9.0. Because this relate to fragmentation that happen in Android. But don’t be discouraged I will help you to have the taste of Android Pie 9.0.
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Pie Update
Method 1: Manual Update
(Make sure you connect to internet)
- First step open setting/option on your Samsung phone
- Scroll down and chose software update
- Then pick download update manually
- Wait for the synchronization to finish, because the server gonna make sure your update.
- If there any update for your phone then click download
- And there is no update you can use the second way right down below
Method 2: Update Using Custom Rom
In this manner you can install Custom Rom to update you Samsung phone. The requirement to install Custom Rom your Samsung phone must have TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery.
- Download ROM LineageOS 15.0 then save it in your internal memory
- Also download GApps V8.0 to make sure you have Playstore (save it in internal memory too)
- Shut down your phone
- Get in to Recovery with pressing Volume up + Home + power button simultaneously
- Then erase cache by choosing Wipe then swipe to the right in Swipe to confirm and wait for the process to finish
- Then on TWRP click Install > find and chose file ROM that has been download and copy to internal memory
- Next swipe to the right in Swipe to confirm flash to start installing process wait until finish
- Back to main menu
- For GApss repeat step 6 but this time you pick GApps that have you download and copy to internal memory
- After that back to main menu
- Last pick Reboot > System
Usually take about 15 minute. If it take to long delete cache in Recovery
Method 3: Waiting For Update
If the way above cannot be done don’t get discouraged, maybe developer will make Android Update for your Samsung phone. There is big factor that your phone didn’t get update like so many type for Samsung phone and developer gave priority to their flagship.
Well, maybe it’s just this article about Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Pie Update. If you want to request a Article or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. Also, if you have any question then feel free to comment below, and do not forget like us on Facebook to get latest update.