If you have a Xiaomi Mi A1 android Smartphone and you want to Change Font then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to Change Font On Xiaomi Mi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A1, the first Xiaomi device that launched without the traditional attire, MIUI. That’s enough to describe this Android One compliant Xiaomi’s pocket-friendly, but feature-rich device. Launched initially with pure Android Nougat 7.1.2, and just recently got a major upgradation to Android Oreo 8.0.
The limitation is applicable to Mi A1 as it also runs the untouched Android Oreo 8.0, or the Nougat if not updated. Consequently, the majority of Xiaomi fans those who’re very well adapted to the myriads of customization possibilities provided by MiUI, ought to feel vague and disappointed.
How To Change Font On Xiaomi Mi A1
* Root access is required to change the font. Currently, there’s no workaround for non-rooted devices.
- Download the Font Fix or iFont app via Play Store
- Once installed, open the app and grant root access
- Choose any one of the availabe font style option and click apply
- The new font will be applied in your device
Well maybe it’s just this tutorial about How To Change Font On Xiaomi Mi A1. I would expect to see more articles. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.