If you have a Motorola Moto Z2 Play android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to Root Motorola Moto Z2 Play Without PC Safely without PC.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Z2 Play packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Why Root? Rooting your android device you can do as much as customization’s on your device, Like you can installing Custom ROMs, Remove Preinstalled Bloadware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Install Incompatible Apps, Change Skin for your Android, Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battrey Life, Add External Storage, and many more.
Step By Step to Motorola Moto Z2 Play Without PC
- Download KingRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingRoot download is complete, install Kingroot APK.
- Should you received this “Google installation blocked message“, take the following steps.
- If you have not been set before “install blocked“, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step.
- In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting.
- The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.
Well maybe it’s just this tutorial about How To Root Motorola Moto Z2 Play Without PC. I would expect to see more articles. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.
I nedd unlock bootloader or not?