If you have a Google Pixel 2 android Smartphone and you want to root and install TWRP Recovery safely then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to Root Google Pixel 2 Safely.
The Nokia 6 is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 6 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Why Root? Rooting your android device you can do as much as customization’s on your device, Like you can installing Custom ROMs, Remove Preinstalled Bloadware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Install Incompatible Apps, Change Skin for your Android, Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battrey Life, Add External Storage, and many more.
Method 1 : Root Google Pixel 2 With KingRoot
- Download KingRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingRoot download is complete, install Kingroot APK.
- Should you received this “Google installation blocked message“, take the following steps.
- If you have not been set before “install blocked“, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step.
- In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting.
- The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.
Method 2 : Root Google Pixel 2 With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingoRoot download is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
Well maybe it’s just this tutorial about How To Root Google Pixel 2 Safely. I would expect to see more articles. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.