If you have a Samsung Galaxy A10e android Smartphone and you want to Install Android 10 Update on Samsung Galaxy A10e safely then you are in the right place. This simple article will guide you to Update Samsung Galaxy A10e to Android 10.
The Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with Chipset Exynos 7884 (14 nm), CPU Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU Mali-G71 MP2, Internal 32GB 2GB RAM.
Android 10 is Google’s 10th version of Android OS with many new features and system UI changes. Google doesn’t accompany any dessert item name for the new Android version this point and that’s an honest move. With the new released Android 10 ASCII text file , the Lineage team has started performing on Lineage OS 17 for all the supported device.
Android 10 Features
How To Install Android 10 Update on Samsung Galaxy A10e
First, unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10e bootloader and make sure you have installed latest TWRP Recovery.
- This is Android 10 based Lineage OS 17 file and supported for Samsung Galaxy A10e only.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery for a smoother process.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. In case anything goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data. *Opsional
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure that you have downloaded all the required files on your device.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and Select Advanced Wipe > Select the data, system, vendor, cache. Then “Swipe” on the bottom of screen.
- In TWRP Recovery menu, tap on Install button > Install Image > Select the TWRP Image file from the location where you have moved earlier.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the ROM .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Now flash the Gapps file similarly like you flashed the ROM file.
- Finally, after flashing both ROM and Gapps, reboot your phone into a new system. Wait for it, as the boot process will take a few minutes.
Well maybe it’s just this tutorial about Install Android 10 Update on Samsung Galaxy A10e. I would expect to see more articles. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.