An articles on t3.com reveals best smartphones in 2018. It also provides reasons why you need to buy it and why you don’t. I have chosen 5 out of 12 and only picks the high-end ones.
This information you may need if you consider buying a new one for yourself or as a present for your relatives and a friend. Find the best smartphone for your needs by paying a closer attention to the specs, the price, as well as the reasons.
I have listed them into 5. Without further do, let’s get to it.
5 Best High end Smartphones in 2020
1. iPhone X
- Specs: (Weight: 174g, Dimensions: 6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm, OS: iOS11, Screen Size: 5.8”, Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, CPU: Apple A11 Bionic, RAM: 3GB, Storage: 64/256GB, Battery: 2716mAh, Rear camera: Dual 12MP, Front camera: 7 MP f/2.2).
- Why to Buy: It is the latest version of iPhone and the technology is incredibly desireable
- Why to Avoid: The gestures technology takes time to get used to, fragile design, and super expensive.
2. iPhone 8 Plus
- Price: Approximately $889.99/$906.98 on Amazon
- Specs: (Weight: 202g, Dimensions: 4 x 78.1 x 7.5mm, OS: iOS11, Screen Size: 5.5”, Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, CPU: Apple A11 Bionic, RAM: 3GB, Storage: 64/256GB, Battery: 2691mAh, Rear camera: Dual 12MP, Front camera: 7 MP f/2.2).
- Why to Buy: The quality and specs are very excellent. Moreover, the wireless charging is convenient to use.
- Why to Avoid: Super expensive as well as ordinary design. Moreover, iPhone X is now in the market.
3. Samsung Galaxy S9
- Price: Approximately $799.99 on Amazon
- Specs: (Weight: 163g, Dimensions: 7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm, OS: Android 8.0, Screen Size: 5.8”, Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, CPU: Exynos 9810 Octa, RAM: 4GB, Storage: 64GB, Battery: 3000mAh, Rear camera: Dual 12 MP f/1.5, Front camera: 8 MP f/1.7).
- Why to Buy: Amazing and flawless design. It is also acknowledged as the best Android smartphone in the world.
- Why to Avoid: The Bixby is still inferior compared to Google Assistant. Moreover, it is not an updated version of S8, which means mostly similar.
4. Sony Xperia XZ2
- Price: Approximately $626.99 / $636.99 on Amazon
- Specs: (Weight: 198g, Dimensions: 153 x 72 x 11.1mm, OS: Android 8.0, Screen Size: 5.7”, Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, RAM: 4GB, Storage: 64GB, Battery: 3180mAh, Rear camera: Dual 19MP, Front camera: 5 MP)
- Why to Buy: It has powerful hardware specifications, great video capture resolution (4K/HDR), and its high resolution of super slow-mo footage (1080p).
- Why to Avoid: The bezel is quite heavy and uses fingerprint magnet
5. Motorola Moto Z2 Force
- Price: Approximately $735.29 on Amazon
- Specs: (Weight: 143g, Dimensions: 8 x 76 x 6.1 mm, OS: Android 7.1, Screen Size: 5.5”, Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, RAM: 4/6GB, Storage: 64/128GB).
- Why to Buy: The screen is designed to be unbreakable and durable. Moreover, the body is designed sleek and excellent ability to survive from a strong beating.
- Why to Avoid: The smartphone is not waterproof with low-life battery.
Well maybe it’s just this articel about 5 Best High end Smartphones in 2020. I would expect to see more articles. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.